Looking for a stunning place for your wedding, or a unique place for your party or corporate event? The Museum of Trees has a space that is just right for your venue hire needs.
The Museum of Trees has a range of unique spaces all situated within 5 acres of the stunning landscape that suit all occasions.
- Museum Gardens – The stunning lawn is situated in the middle surrounded by the living sacred trees of the Sikh religion. The garden is a beautiful setting for wedding ceremonies and day functions.
- Conservatory Laws – Our laws facing to the beautiful glass conservatory create a perfect setting for evening events and parties.
- Glass Conservatory – Museum of Trees has Chandigarh’s only glass conservatory for venue hire. The conservatory gives a stunning view of the entire property.
- Conference Halls – Our conference hall is ideal for small corporate events.
- Café – Our café and outdoor seating facing the garden centreis another great spot for hosting events and parties.
The Museum of Tees has parking for 60 cars. Additional cars can be parked at a secured plot adjacent to the museum.
The Museum of Trees is a project of Chandigarh Nature and Health Society, which is a registered charity. By choosing us for hosting your event you are also supporting our cause of conservation of historical sacred trees. By hosting your event at the Museum of Trees, you are also eligible for tax exemption under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
To get more information about hiring one of our venues please contact us at email@example.com
- Live and amplified music are permitted in all venues
- An extension until midnight is available in the Conservatory Lawn.
- The Chandigarh railway station is just 1.5 KM away from the museum and has a 24-hour uber pickup service available to the museum.