The Museum of Trees, organizes a variety of events for its members and visitors. Followings events are hosted annually by the museum –
- A night out doing art – Local artists are invited to give the attendees the chance to try something new and offer expert advice on anyone looking to get started with painting.
- Kids costume party – A theme based event for children with prizes such as best dressed and most creative costume.
- Movie under the starts – A grand outdoor movie screening is a perfect way for families to enjoy the spending quality time together. Movie nights also include delicious food counters by local chefs.
- Yoga camps – The museum hosts monthly yoga camps lasting 3 to 5 days.
- Comedy nights – The monthly comedy night is a great way to laugh out all your worries. The museum features local stand-up comedians.
Please follow our social media pages to stay updated on the latest upcoming events at the museum.
Event Planners – If you are an event planner and would like to host an event in collaboration with the Museum of Trees, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org